Engineer your dream to success with a Master of Science degree at the Asian campus of Germany’s #1 university. Offering bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes conferred by TUM and jointly with world-renowned universities in Singapore, our programmes are taught by professors and industry veterans from Germany and Singapore to equip students with deep academic knowledge connected to real-world contexts.
Why Study at TUM Asia?
1. With a total of 6 campuses, TUM Asia is the only overseas campus of Technical University of Munich (TUM), nestled at the economic epicentre of Asia.
2. Singapore remains one of Asia’s economic powerhouses, boasting a diversified portfolio of thriving industries from aerospace, energy and chemicals to logistics and supply chains.
3. Home to one of Asia’s largest and most diverse aerospace ecosystems with over 130 players, the country also plays host to 30 aerospace firms, such as Inmarsat.
4. Singapore offers world-class connectivity to the region and is consistently ranked Asia’s top logistics hub by the World Bank.
5. Singapore is also one of the world’s leading energy and chemical hubs, with over 100 global chemical firms operating here.
6. Singapore’s strong logistics capabilities, regional connectivity and diversified industry portfolios have anchored the country as a launchpad to endless global opportunities. TUM Asia students are able to pursue internship opportunities not only in Singapore but internationally.
Technical University of Munich (TUM) Asia
SIT@SP Building 510 Dover Road #05-01
Chat with our admission advisors: https://tum-asia.edu.sg/chat-with-our-admissions-advisors/